Welcome to Emma Lea Farms
Our farm has been in our family since 1885. Located in the farming and fishing community of Ladner, we are certain that once you have driven across the century old, wooden bridge onto Westham Island, you will be returning often.
The Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open daily from 9am-5pm. Our U-Pick fields are open daily from 9am-4pm.
In the Farm Market, we have a wide variety of Okanagan fruit, Local Spot Prawns, Local Veggies, Fresh Pressed Juices, Beeswax Candles, SPCA Certified Beef, Honey, Flowers, Frozen Pies, Jam and Frozen Berries. Everything we carry is grown on our farm or from right here in beautiful British Columbia!
Our Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open 9am-5pm daily. Our U-Pick fields are open 9am-4pm daily! Please follow us on social media or call 604-946-8216 for updates!
Thank you for supporting our Family Farm!The Farm Stores
Please read before visiting the farm...
- Please do not visit the farm if you are ill.
- Please practice social distancing at our farm.
- Please wash your hands and use provided hand sanitizer before entering our farm market and fields.
- We will be providing limited wagons for customers to use this year, however, we encourage you to bring your own.
- We are not allowing personal containers for u-pick this year. We will be selling buckets by the volume for you to pick in to. We will allow buckets purchased in 2020 and 2021 to be brought back for a $1 discount off the u-pick price.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
Approximate Picking Times
Strawberries: June 18 - July 14
Raspberries: July 1 - July 15
Tayberries: July 1 - July 15
Black Currants: July 1 - July 15
Blackberries: July 15 - July 30
Blueberries: July 21 - August 15
Boysenberries: July 15 - August 1
For the most up to date information, please call (604) 946-8216