Welcome to Emma Lea Farms
Our farm has been in our family since 1885. Located in the farming and fishing community of Ladner, we are certain that once you have driven across the century old, wooden bridge onto Westham Island, you will be returning often.
The Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open daily 9am-6pm. Our u-pick fields are open 8am-5pm daily. Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for details on picking availability.
In the Farm Market, we have Fresh Picked Strawberries, Local Spot Prawns, BC Apples, Local Veggies, Fresh Pressed Apple Juice, Beeswax Candles, SPCA Certified Beef, Honey, Flowers, Frozen Pies, Jam and Frozen Berries. Everything we carry is grown on our farm or from right here in beautiful British Columbia!
The Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open daily
Our u-pick fields are open daily
Thank you for supporting our Family Farm!The Farm Stores
Please read before visiting the farm…
– Please do not visit the farm if you are ill or have traveled outside of BC within the last 2 weeks.
– Please practice social distancing at our farm. Remain 6 feet apart from other family units at all times.
– Please wash your hands and use provided hand sanitizer before entering our farm market and fields.
– You cannot bring your own bucket or container to the farm this year. This is a rule put out by the Ministry of Agriculture. There is no exception to this. We have brand new buckets available for purchase at our u-pick check in tent. Once a bucket has been purchased, it cannot be returned.
– Our picnic area, play ground, sand box and tractors are all closed and off limits at this time.
– Our Ice Cream Shoppe is open for take away service only.
– Please do not eat any berries in the u-pick fields. They must be taken home and washed first.
– We encourage you to wear masks when visiting.
– We cannot provide wagons for customers to use this year, however, you are welcome to bring your own.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
Approximate Picking Times
Strawberries: June 5 – June 30
Raspberries: June 20 – July 10
Tayberries: June 20 – July 10
Black Currants: July 1 – July 15
Blackberries: July 1 – July 30
Blueberries: July 1 – August 10
Boysenberries: July 15 – August 1
For the most up to date information, please call (604) 946-8216