Welcome to Emma Lea Farms
Our farm has been in our family since 1885. Located in the farming and fishing community of Ladner, we are certain that once you have driven across the century old, wooden bridge onto Westham Island, you will be returning often.
The Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open Thursday – Sunday 9am-5pm. Our u-pick berry fields are now closed for the season. Thank you so much for your support this season. We appreciate you all so much.
In the Farm Market, we have limited Fresh Picked Strawberries, Okanagan Fruit, Local Spot Prawns, BC Apples and Pears, Local Veggies, Garlic, Fresh Pressed Apple Juice, Fresh Pressed Black Cherry Juice, Beeswax Candles, SPCA Certified Beef, Honey, Flowers, Frozen Pies, Jam and Frozen Berries. Everything we carry is grown on our farm or from right here in beautiful British Columbia!
The Farm Market & Ice Cream Shoppe are open
Thursday – Sunday
Our Pumpkin Patch and Oat Maze will be open October 1st!
Thank you for supporting our Family Farm!The Farm Stores
Please read before visiting the farm…
– Please do not visit the farm if you are ill or have traveled outside of BC within the last 2 weeks.
– Please practice social distancing at our farm. Remain 6 feet apart from other family units at all times.
– Please wash your hands and use provided hand sanitizer before entering our farm market and fields.
– We encourage you to wear masks when visiting.
– We cannot provide wagons for customers to use this year, however, you are welcome to bring your own.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
Approximate Picking Times
Strawberries: June 5 – June 30
Raspberries: June 20 – July 10
Tayberries: June 20 – July 10
Black Currants: July 1 – July 15
Blackberries: July 1 – July 30
Blueberries: July 1 – August 10
Boysenberries: July 15 – August 1
For the most up to date information, please call (604) 946-8216