Welcome to Emma Lea Farms
Our farm has been in our family since 1885. Located in the farming and fishing community of Ladner, we are certain that once you have driven across the century old, wooden bridge onto Westham Island, you will be returning often.
The Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open daily from 8am-7pm. Our U-Pick fields are open daily from 8am-6pm.
In the Farm Market, we have a wide variety of Okanagan Apples, Local Spot Prawns, Local Veggies, Fresh Pressed Juices, Beeswax Candles, SPCA Certified Beef, Honey, Flowers, Frozen Pies, Jam and Frozen Berries. Everything we carry is grown on our farm or from right here in beautiful British Columbia!
Our Farm Market and Ice Cream Shoppe are open 8am-7pm daily. Our Strawberry U-Pick fields are open 8am-6pm daily, weather depending. Please follow us on social media or call 604-946-8216 for updates!
Thank you for supporting our Family Farm!The Farm Stores
Please read before visiting the farm...
- Please do not visit the farm if you are ill.
- Please practice social distancing at our farm.
- Please wash your hands and use provided hand sanitizer before entering our farm market and fields.
- We will be providing limited wagons for customers to use this year, however, we encourage you to bring your own.
- We are not allowing personal containers for u-pick this year. We will be selling buckets by the volume for you to pick in to. We will allow buckets purchased in 2020 and 2021 to be brought back for a $1 discount off the u-pick price.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
Approximate Picking Times
Strawberries: June 18 - June 30
Raspberries: June 25 - July 10
Tayberries: June 25 - July 10
Black Currants: July 10 - July 15
Blackberries: July 10 - July 30
Blueberries: July 15 - August 10
Boysenberries: July 15 - August 1
For the most up to date information, please call (604) 946-8216